1) KOFFER is justified to check the content of the items and can refuse items that are too valuable, too big or have possible dangerous content.
2) The liability of KOFFER is limited to €100,- per item (including content) at any time.
3) You must present a valid ID when handling over your luggage.
4) Prohibited Articles in Stored Luggage - Any type of gun, firearm, ammunition, explosive, or weapon. - Pyrotechnics, explosive materials, including flammable gases, liquids and fuels. - Corrosive or dangerous chemicals or materials, such as liquid bleach, tear gas, mace, radioactive and harmful bacteriological materials. - Batteries with acid that can spill or leak. - Fragile items. Laptop computers and all other electric and handheld devices may be packed, but we accept no liability for damage. These items must be shown to the receptionist before handling in. We handle fragile items with extra care, but we must know about them in advance.
5) With exception of damages caused on purpose or by serious negligence of our staff, KOFFER cannot be held responsible for damages to the stored item. The liability of KOFFER is limited to €100,- per item.
6) KOFFER provides 1 receipt per each batch of bags. Return of the items will only take place after presenting the receipt.
7) In case of a lost ticket, the ID has to be shown which has been used when the item was stored. In case of a lost ticket and missing ID, KOFFER cannot be held responsible for the consequences and will take time after closing hours or at a suitable time to find the item. The cost of the lost ticket may be charged.
8) Unclaimed articlesbecome the property of KOFFER 30 days after their last paid day of storage and will be sold off. Any proceeds from the sale of such articles are used to settle accumulated storage charges. No refund or compensation is due to the former owner of the stored article(s).